2022 April 22-25, 5-day Juice Fast Retreat at Tauhara
Retreat runs from Fri 10am to Tues 1pm
The cost for the 5 days is $730 ($530 non-residents) which includes the following:
- All fresh juices, herb/spice teas, broths chosen to suit the Mid-Winter mood. No solid food is had from the time you arrive until Tuesday morning when you break the fast with some light food at breakfast and lunch. Some people choose to continue on with the fast when they return home, in which case they continue with juices instead of eating food, on the fifth day
- shared room (byo bedding), shared bathroom
- daily yoga/exercise/meditation sessions
- inspirational movies, talks on fasting and daily tips on how to maximise the detoxing process
- support for whatever arises mentally, emotionally, physically during the reset
- opportunities to have complete down-time and also to participate in sharing sessions daily with other participants
ADD-ONs at your own cost:
- Therapeutic body treatments (massages, hot stone therapy, lymph drainage, cranio-sacral)
- Thermal spa visits
- There are different sized rooms in the accommodation. If you would like to secure a solo-room at an extra cost per night, please let me know.
- NOTE: Tauhara can supply your bedding requirements (linen, duvet, pillow and towels) $20 total for the duration.
My phone number is 0272682009. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions
9th April – final date to secure your place, first come first served. Deposit is $200.
13th April – one week before the retreat commences, I’ll confirm whether the retreat is going ahead. If the retreat is cancelled at this point you will receive a full refund. However if you pull out after this date, the deposit is non-refundable.
21st April – final payment is due.
22st April – retreat starts
Payment is made to Account no. 38-9010-0798539-02 AL Darragh
At the Tauhara Centre, we have a separate intimate circumstance up the hill a bit – Kereru Cottage with a living area/kitchen, plus 5 bedrooms and a separate Meeting Room right next door with roaring fire and balcony looking over the lake and mountains. It is peaceful and everyone loves it here. There are extra cottages surrounding, depending on the numbers we get.
Orientation: Further information on what to bring, a timetable and a health form, will be sent on payment of your deposit.